It is well known that writing regularly and writing with the support of peers increases motivation and productivity. If you would like to write more and move closer to achieving your goals, then join us! All graduate students are welcome!
- The Grad Writing Café takes place at Hagen Hall room 105 every Friday (with a few exceptions).
- Participants are encouraged to attend for the full day. However, participants can also choose to come for just the morning or just the afternoon.
- There is no need to register.
- Bring your laptop and power cord.
- Bring your mug! A coffee maker and kettle are available.
9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
(Please arrive on time!)
Set your goal for the day.
|12 p.m. to 1 p.m.||
Lunch and free time
Please feel free to bring your lunch and something to share.
|1 p.m. to 4:20 p.m.||WRITE|
|4:20 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.||Goal check.|
Please note that HGN 105 is used for thesis defences and consequently, the availability of the room may change.
- January 19 and 26
- February 2, 9, 16 and 23
- March 2, 9, 16 and 23
- April 13, 20 and 27
- May 4, 11, 18 and 25
- June 1, 8, 15, 22 and 29
- July 6, 13, 20 and 27